Author Topic: Outbound problem, delay in establishing communication  (Read 1261 times)

Offline efrainclg95

Outbound problem, delay in establishing communication
« on: November 24, 2018, 05:47:42 AM »
Hello friends,

I have a question and I do not know much about the Outbound platform, to see if you can help me or give me some suggestions to be able to guide me please, this is my case:

We have installed Outbound 8.1.5 and it turns out that we are trying to do tests and we noticed that there is a delay in establishing communication between a client and a consultant, the delay is more or less than 5 seconds.

For example: the campaign is activated, then the dialing of an existing cell in the call list starts, the customer answers saying ALO and here comes the delay of approximately 5 seconds (silence of 5 seconds) for the consultant to answer.

I suspect it's a telephony issue, could you please tell me how I can review this case?

Thanks for your kind help

Offline cavagnaro

• Administrator
Re: Outbound problem, delay in establishing communication
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2018, 01:39:04 AM »
Which PBX are you using?
SIP?
If the customer already answered, then CPD/AMD comes in, who does that? Genesys MCP? Genesys CPD? Another solution?
Here you should go and check your AMD logs and see what it is doing on those 5 seconds between Voice being detected (x seconds) and queue transfer. If you check RP URS logs also will help to see what your URS was doing in the meanwhile.
A full log analyzis is only thing that will tell you what is going on.