Author Topic: Infomart tables not populating  (Read 1940 times)

Offline brendanb

Infomart tables not populating
« on: March 19, 2019, 05:34:20 PM »
Hi

I am busy setting up custom data for infomart in a lab environment. I can see the data being captured on the ICON in the G_USERDATA_HISTORY table. The data is then moved to the Infomart DB and I can see the data in the GIDB_G_USERDATA_HISTORY_V table. The problem is the data is not being updated to the IRF_USER_DATA_CUST_1 table and INTERACTION_DESSCRIPTOR table

When checking the CTL_TRANSFORM_HISTORY table I can see the table is being transformed.

I have also changed the following two options on the infomart in the gim-etl section to true
link-msf-userdata-mm
link-msf-userdata-voice

There are no errors in the log file for the transform job

The question is now what am I missing. How do I get these table to populate

Offline hsujdik

Re: Infomart tables not populating
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2019, 06:53:48 PM »
Have you configured the content of ctl_ud_to_ude_mapping and ctl_ude_keys_to_dim_mapping tables on the infomart database?

Offline brendanb

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2019, 06:59:13 PM »
Yes I have and I can see mapped custom data in the CTL_UD_TO_UDE_MAPPING the CTL_UDE_KEYS_TO_DIM_MAPPING also contains the mapping for the custom keys as wel as the DIM_1 and DIM_2 table

Offline hsujdik

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2019, 07:05:13 PM »
Is it a BEP version of Genesys? If yes, Infomart Will not transform custom attach data

Offline brendanb

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2019, 07:17:17 PM »
This is not a BEP version

Offline hsujdik

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2019, 07:25:07 PM »
Would you post how it is configured on ctl_ud_to_ude_mapping? Also, check if the UpperCase and LowerCase match the AttachData, since it is case-sensitive.

Offline brendanb

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2019, 08:54:50 PM »
Hi

The information is being populated to both ICON table for userdata and Infomart GIDB table just not being populated to the other tables.

CTL_UDE_KEYS_TO_DIM_MAPPING
DIM_TABLE_NAME                           DIM_TABLE_PK_NAME                   UDE_KEY_NAME
INTERACTION_DESCRIPTOR           INTERACTION_DESCRIPTOR_KEY   INTERACTION_DESCRIPTOR_KEY
USER_DATA_CUST_DIM_1                   ID                                                   CUSTOM_KEY_1
USER_DATA_CUST_DIM_2                   ID                                                   CUSTOM_KEY_2

CTL_UD_TO_UDE_MAPPING

ID   UD_KEY_NAME   UDE_TABLE_NAME   UDE_COLUMN_NAME   PROPAGATION_RULE   DEFAULT_VALUE   ACTIVE_FLAG   CONVERT_EXPRESSION
1   CustomerSegment   INTERACTION_DESCRIPTOR   CUSTOMER_SEGMENT   CALL   DEFAULT_CUSTOMER_SEGMENT   1   NULL
2   ServiceType   INTERACTION_DESCRIPTOR   SERVICE_TYPE   CALL   DEFAULT_SERVICE_TYPE   1   NULL
3   ServiceSubType   INTERACTION_DESCRIPTOR   SERVICE_SUBTYPE   CALL   DEFAULT_SERVICE_SUBTYPE   1   NULL
4   Business Result   INTERACTION_DESCRIPTOR   BUSINESS_RESULT   CALL   DEFAULT_BUSINESS_RESULT   1   NULL
5   CaseID   IRF_USER_DATA_GEN_1   CASE_ID   CALL   DEFAULT_CASE_ID   1   NULL
6   CustomerID   IRF_USER_DATA_GEN_1   CUSTOMER_ID   CALL   DEFAULT_CUSTOMER_ID   1   NULL
7   ServiceObjective   IRF_USER_DATA_GEN_1   SERVICE_OBJECTIVE   CALL   NULL   1   NULL
8   IPurpose   IRF_USER_DATA_GEN_1   IPURPOSE   IRF   NULL   1   NULL
9   GSW_CALL_ATTEMPT_GUID   IRF_USER_DATA_GEN_1   GSW_CALL_ATTEMPT_GUID   CALL   NULL   1   NULL
10   Revenue   IRF_USER_DATA_GEN_1   REVENUE   CALL   NULL   1   NULL
11   Satisfaction   IRF_USER_DATA_GEN_1   SATISFACTION   CALL   NULL   1   NULL
12   _CB_SERVICE_ID   IRF_USER_DATA_GEN_1   SERVICE_ID   CALL   NULL   1   NULL
13   _CB_T_SERVICE_START   IRF_USER_DATA_GEN_1   SERVICE_START_TS   CALL   NULL   1   NULL
14   Language   USER_DATA_CUST_DIM_1   DIM_ATTRIBUTE_1   CALL   none   1   NULL
15   CustomAttribute2   USER_DATA_CUST_DIM_1   DIM_ATTRIBUTE_2   CALL   none   1   NULL
16   CustomAttribute3   USER_DATA_CUST_DIM_1   DIM_ATTRIBUTE_3   CALL   none   1   NULL
17   CustomAttribute4   USER_DATA_CUST_DIM_1   DIM_ATTRIBUTE_4   CALL   none   1   NULL
18   CustomAttribute5   USER_DATA_CUST_DIM_1   DIM_ATTRIBUTE_5   CALL   none   1   NULL
19   CustomAttribute1   USER_DATA_CUST_DIM_2   DIM_ATTRIBUTE_1   CALL   none   1   NULL
20   CustomAttribute2   USER_DATA_CUST_DIM_2   DIM_ATTRIBUTE_2   CALL   none   1   NULL
21   CustomAttribute3   USER_DATA_CUST_DIM_2   DIM_ATTRIBUTE_3   CALL   none   1   NULL
22   CustomAttribute4   USER_DATA_CUST_DIM_2   DIM_ATTRIBUTE_4   CALL   none   1   NULL
23   CustomAttribute5   USER_DATA_CUST_DIM_2   DIM_ATTRIBUTE_5   CALL   none   1   NULL
24   FirstName   IRF_USER_DATA_CUST_1   CUSTOM_DATA_1   CALL   NULL   1   NULL
25   LastName   IRF_USER_DATA_CUST_1   CUSTOM_DATA_2   CALL   NULL   1   NULL
26   CustomData3   IRF_USER_DATA_CUST_1   CUSTOM_DATA_3   CALL   NULL   1   NULL
27   CustomData4   IRF_USER_DATA_CUST_1   CUSTOM_DATA_4   CALL   NULL   1   NULL
28   CustomData5   IRF_USER_DATA_CUST_1   CUSTOM_DATA_5   CALL   NULL   1   NULL
29   CustomData6   IRF_USER_DATA_CUST_1   CUSTOM_DATA_6   CALL   NULL   1   NULL
30   CustomData7   IRF_USER_DATA_CUST_1   CUSTOM_DATA_7   CALL   NULL   1   NULL
31   CustomData8   IRF_USER_DATA_CUST_1   CUSTOM_DATA_8   CALL   NULL   1   NULL
32   CustomData9   IRF_USER_DATA_CUST_1   CUSTOM_DATA_9   CALL   NULL   1   NULL
33   CustomData10   IRF_USER_DATA_CUST_1   CUSTOM_DATA_10   CALL   NULL   1   NULL
34   CustomData11   IRF_USER_DATA_CUST_1   CUSTOM_DATA_11   CALL   NULL   1   NULL
35   CustomData12   IRF_USER_DATA_CUST_1   CUSTOM_DATA_12   CALL   NULL   1   NULL
36   CustomData13   IRF_USER_DATA_CUST_1   CUSTOM_DATA_13   CALL   NULL   1   NULL
37   CustomData14   IRF_USER_DATA_CUST_1   CUSTOM_DATA_14   CALL   NULL   1   NULL
38   CustomData15   IRF_USER_DATA_CUST_1   CUSTOM_DATA_15   CALL   NULL   1   NULL
39   CustomData16   IRF_USER_DATA_CUST_1   CUSTOM_DATA_16   CALL   NULL   1   NULL

Offline hsujdik

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2019, 11:37:58 PM »
It doesn't seem to be nothing wrong with that configuration as well.

is there anything in the STG_DISCARDS table of your infomart?

Offline brendanb

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2019, 04:15:35 PM »
Hi

Yes I have found discards in the CTL_TRANSFROM_DISCARDS table.

When checking logs I do not found exceptions but on the Gensys website there is a similar case. It seems when this discard appears there are some other tasks that gets cancelled. This might be the cause. I am going to fix the issue and let you know if the problem is resolved

Regards

Offline brendanb

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2019, 05:05:26 PM »
Hi

Thank you for all the help. The problem is resolved.

I did see the discards but did not think they will be related to the issue. Seems they were

Here is a link to the two cases I found that resolved my problem

https://genesyspartner.force.com/customercare/pkb_Home?id=kA4U0000000XZwcKAG&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1
https://genesyspartner.force.com/customercare/pkb_Home?id=kA4U00000008ekNKAQ&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

Regards

Offline RifaiBedir

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2022, 10:54:47 PM »
Hi,

I have same problems and I could not find a way to solve this problem.The URL of last answer is broken.Is it possible to share solution.

Thanks.

Offline cavagnaro

• Administrator