Author Topic: Provision Virtual Queue via Genesys Web Services Platform Configuration API  (Read 1750 times)

Offline eugene

Does anyone have a sample JSON payload sample that outlines the structure needed to create VQ using Genesys Web Services' platform config api?  Many thanks!

Offline genesysguru

• Genesys Guru Blog
Hi,

You can create via GAX API by crafting a HTTP POST request (in Postman for example) to {{GAXUrl}}/api/cfg/objects with a JSON body as follows:

{"type":"CfgDN","folderid":"{{folderDBID}}","tenantdbid":"{{tenantDBID}}","number":"{{objectName}}","subtype":"CFGVirtACDQueue","switchdbid":"{{switchDBID}}","association":"","registerall":"CFGDRTrue","name":"{{objectName}}","routetype":"CFGDefault","groupdbid":"0","useoverride":"CFGTrue","override":"","dnloginid":"","switchspecifictype":1,"trunks":0,"contractdbid":"0","sitedbid":"0","state":"CFGEnabled"}

PS: The {{xxxx}} are placeholders e.g. Postman environment variables.

Regards
Craig

Offline eugene

thanks guru, the docs don't make it easy to consume.  psdk suggests some attributes are mandatory while others i suppose are optional.  finally was able to get it after arbitrarily added in routeType:

{
   "dn": {

"number":"{{vq}}",
     "tenantDBID":"101",
     "type":"5",
     "switchDBID":"144",
     "state":"1",
     "routeType":"1"

}

}

Offline genesysguru

• Genesys Guru Blog
Crank up Chome and login to GAX. Select Developer Tools to see request and responses during VQ creation.

Regards
Craig

Offline eugene

i don't think it'll quite match up since there's a bit of disparity between using GAX API vs GWS.

Though i must admit this is a darn good hack for those looking to do automated provisioning without GWS installed at their site.