Author Topic: Genesys GMS callback  (Read 1463 times)

Offline gen_rtfm

Genesys GMS callback
« on: December 14, 2019, 03:01:02 AM »
Hi,

I'm a part of a team deploying genesys callback into an existing deployment. Working with this I've come to realize that I find this solution unusually quirky and unfamiliar in approach, so I wanted to ask:

What's your experience with gms callback and how do you feel about it as a product, pitfalls you wished you knew about from the get-go etc?

Looking forward to any thoughts :)

Skickat från min F8331 via Tapatalk

Offline Raja Sekhar

• Genesys Routing Applciation developer
Re: Genesys GMS callback
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2020, 06:08:59 PM »
Hi,

GMS Callback solution as a product is integrated with Genesys ORS voice solution. It has given option to configure lot of business requirements as configurable parameters which has made it so easy to use.
Please refer GMS callback user guide to see different Callback solutions you can design with GMS callback.
Personally i have done GMS callback end to end deployment and development related to it. I feel almost all requirements are configurable and easy to maintain.
Rajasekhar YHS,
rajasekharlbit@gmail.com,
+0046-766951543

Offline gen_rtfm

Re: Genesys GMS callback
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2020, 03:54:36 AM »
Thanks for sharing your experience.

The solution we've created with genesys callback is currently in the hands of the client so the solution is done, once it's up and running and integrated into the existing processes and workflows I imagine that it'll do its job nicely.

Br

Skickat från min F8331 via Tapatalk