Author Topic: Single email routing strategy driven by runtime parameters  (Read 1340 times)

Offline genesys_techie

Single email routing strategy driven by runtime parameters
« on: July 23, 2020, 04:11:07 AM »
I am trying to create a single routing strategy via Composer which will be driven by transaction list values to drive the interaction at runtime. I run the first segment of the code to identify the customer and then put the interaction in the customer specific interaction queue.

I do not want to create this Interaction Queue in the Interaction Process diagram, cause if I do that I will have to change the code when a new client is on-boarded.

Instead, I have created the customer specific interaction queues, view and submitter manually and point the submitter to the workflow of the next code segment.

The issue I am facing is that the first segment of the code works and the interaction get's put in the customer specific interaction queue, but when the interaction has reached the customer specific interaction queue the strategy does not get executed for the second workflow.

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong? Or a better way of doing this? 

Offline Campfire

• If you must blink, do it now.
Re: Single email routing strategy driven by runtime parameters
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2020, 12:34:01 AM »
When you created the view and submitter pointing to second IQ, did you see strategy XXXX managed by orchestration in ORS logs indicating ORS is monitoring the strategy for enhanced pull?
GCP Composer 8.1/Designer 8.5/ PSDK 8.5 Developer