Author Topic: Interactions hanging around on DN  (Read 3086 times)

Param

Interactions hanging around on DN
« on: January 01, 1970, 09:00:00 AM »
Hi,

I am using AIL 6.5 to accept, release tasks on Email DNs. I am using the dn.releaseDn() method to release a call and to make sure that any prior interactions hanging around are released completely. I am printing my interaction size just before I call this method and I see that my interaction size is growing. I printed out those hanging around and see that all of them are IDLE interactions.

My method call is going fine (releasing established or ringing interactions without a problem) expect that my interaction size is growing and the IDLE interactions are there for a long time.

Any ideas on this are appreciated.

Thanks,

Param

Vic

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 1970, 09:00:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  • What is the value of your delete_call?

Also, when you release a call, how do you release it? What do you put for ThisDN and ThisQueue?

Param

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 1970, 09:00:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  • Hi,

Thanks for your response. I am using AIL 6.5. I am calling the releaseCall method on an interaction on a particular Dn like this

interaction.releaseCall(null);

interaction.markDone();

I was trying to print the interaction size on this particular Email DN and the number is growing. I printed out the interactions that were there and at any time and there is only one interaction in Ringing state  and the rest of the IDLE interactions from previous release calls I made on that DN. I am just wondering why these IDLE interactions are not cleaned up even after calling markDone method .

Thanks in advance,

Param