Author Topic: Routing to longest available DN in target list  (Read 17763 times)

mboertien

Routing to longest available DN in target list
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 1970, 09:00:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  • Yeah, sometimes it can take very long for support to find an answer, my advice on that is just to call them every day about how it's progressing, since this is hurting the effectiveness of your CSRs.

mboertien

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 1970, 09:00:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  • BTW, how is the statistic defined within CME??? You probably checked it, but i was wondering......

Rick

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 1970, 09:00:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  • On my way out for the weekend.  I have checked it but don't remember off the top of my head.  I'll reply again next week with the CME definition.  Thanks, Rick.

Rick

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 1970, 09:00:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  • Category = CurrentTime

Select Max

Subject = AgentStatus

Action Mask = WaitForNextCall

This info is from the Statistic Definition in Strategy Builder.  Any thoughts?  There is no entry for TimeInReadyState that I could find in CME.

I may try changing the Subject from AgentStatus to DNStatus in my development environment and see what impact that has.

Thomson

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 1970, 09:00:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  • I had a problem too with routing with both Email and Voice. When voice was unchecked in the StarterApp in Nortel switch, voice calls still came through.

Genesys suggestion:

1) Create a new section in the URS application options: "AgentStates"

2) Create an option that will describe a user defined agent state in the "AgentStates" section.

For example:

Name : agent_state_1

Value : ready[extension]+ready[acdposition]=2

3) Call the following function in the strategy (prior to the target) to force router to use the user defined agent state described in the option:

UseAgentState['agent_state_1']

See if this helps you.

Rick

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 1970, 09:00:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  • Fixed by creating distinct voice and email agents and distinct voice and email places.  I like your idea, though, I wish I had tried it earlier!