Author Topic: Routing Class  (Read 3745 times)

Calum

Routing Class
« on: January 01, 1970, 09:00:00 AM »
Anyone taken the routing courese for Gemesys 6? For example BRS ...how was it etc.

TM

Routing Class
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 1970, 09:00:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  • What would you like to know?

One of our people took it here in US, and said that it was similar to G5.1.

The trainer that taught him really knew the stuff and was previously in PS division, so he was able to actually answer reallife problems that he was peppered during the class.

during the class, they do not really focus much on building a strategy techniques, but mainly how to make a strategy, and how to use CCA with it.

I guess this was the only complaint that I have heard form him, because you can learn as much from the manual and unless you have already dealt with IR before, you would either find this calss really easy because it just repeats the manual, or really useless, because you would not be able to follow the real   ime scenarios asked by other people in the class.

Make sure that you send the guy who actually knows IR and used it before, would be my suggestion.

Calum

Routing Class
    « Reply #2 on: January 01, 1970, 09:00:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  • Thanks for the info. I guess what I was hoping for some materials and some examples.

Calum

Routing Class
    « Reply #3 on: January 01, 1970, 09:00:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  • One other thing  which class? ERS. BRS, ARS did your colleague take?

Vic

Routing Class
    « Reply #4 on: January 01, 1970, 09:00:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  • I have seen ERS class material leaked on the net few months back... Usually, they give you a big fat book (actually two of them) to study from, so I wonder how you could get your hands on it without attending a class.

Read CCA to ERS references and overview. It should be enough for prerequisite.