Author Topic: Max Value of a Field  (Read 2003 times)

Offline pdavid

Max Value of a Field
« on: March 20, 2013, 03:58:39 AM »
Hello team,

I'm currently facing a challenge and have searched (found a topic, but no resolution). Here's my problem statement.

I have a stat in CCPulse that provides me the current count of agents logged in, I'm looking to see if it's possible to have a stat that provides the max number of this logged in field.

Is this possible, if so can someone provide some insight, it would be much appreciated.

Offline cavagnaro

• Administrator
Re: Max Value of a Field
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 11:00:33 AM »
Search the forum please
max agents logged in

Offline pdavid

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 09:44:50 PM »
Yes I did that (yesterday before posting), I searched by a number of different methods/re-wording, but didn't find a solution specific to my question - I just searched by "max agents logged in", but nothing comes up.

If anything the closest I got yesterday was the link below, but it wasn't related to max agents logged in, this is more around a place count (by hour). I also found average number of agents, but I'm looking for max, and that post looks to be 'after the fact reporting', not CCPulse.

http://www.sggu.com/smf/index.php/topic,1085.msg1058.html#msg1058

Thing is I even Genesys support yesterday and they told me that it was not an option, given that while I don't post a lot, I do read your forums and have found invaluable information over the past couple of years. I thought that perhaps while not readily available in CCPulse, some of the experts here would have a way around this - I'm sure there's got to be a way.

Offline Kubig

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 12:07:48 AM »
It depends on if is possible to create stat filter, which catch all logged in event for chat channel. When you can create this, rest of requested stat is not a problem
Genesys certified professional consultant (GVP, SIP, GIR and Troubleshooting)

Offline G3n35Y5

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2013, 04:39:22 PM »
Hi,

You may use the following statistic.

[MaxLoggedInAgents]
Category=MaxNumber
MainMask=*, ~LoggedOut
Objects=GroupAgents, GroupPlaces
Subject=AgentStatus

Offline nybumosa

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2022, 07:40:03 PM »
The Max value of a Field depends on your agents that you are counting in the CCPlus. It will catch all the logged events where filters works for the chat channel career perfect 99 papers review can provide you assistance in the count so visit there.