Author Topic: Nortel Meridian problems  (Read 44908 times)

Dennis

Nortel Meridian problems
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 1970, 09:00:00 AM »
Hi, you might want to check a Posted messages call "Querying StatServer",(two page down) there is an idea to temporaly solve your problem, We 've done it with success, it use CCP with threshold.

Good Luck

Dennis

Paul

Nortel Meridian problems
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 1970, 09:00:00 AM »
Tony, are you routing to ACDQueues, AgentGroups or PlaceGroups?

If you want to accurately target agents according to the longest wait time using the ExpandGroup function in your stratiges might improve matters.

BARRY

Nortel Meridian problems
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 1970, 09:00:00 AM »
Please send me a copy of the list if possible.

bonti

Nortel Meridian problems
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 1970, 09:00:00 AM »
I'm late to read this forum, please send me copy too ? thanks

steve

Nortel Meridian problems
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 1970, 09:00:00 AM »
Don't look at agents or anything else until you upgrade to Succession 3.0 or 4.0 and make sure your CDN's are in CME as Rt. Pt.'s and the stuck call issues will be resolved.

Mike

Nortel Meridian problems
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 1970, 09:00:00 AM »
Steve,

We are on a Nortel 81x (Rel 25.40b) using Symposium 4.2 (SU12). We have had significant problems with both hung agents and VTO ports. If I understood your post correctly, Sucession 3.0 or 4.0 would resolve this issue. Could you expand on how Nortel resolved this issue with Succession? We currently run a hybrid 6.5.x / 7.0.x Genesys environment and have not had much success in resloving this issue (even working directly with Nortel Engineers). Your thoughts / comments on a possible resolution would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Mike

steve

Nortel Meridian problems
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 1970, 09:00:00 AM »
Mike,

We are also using an Option 81C and previous to our upgrade on 25.40B software and Symposium 4.2 (since upgraded to Symposium 5.0). We worked every day with the support phone clearing calls from the various call centers.  We even had Nortel tell us to AST enable all the DN's in the building and all the incoming trunks (licensing nightmare).  Since we upgraded to Succession 3.0 we rarely see a stuck call (occasionally we will see a 'callinging' from a set that is programmed to hunt and forward by the PBX).  We also installed a new site using the latest Nortel software (I think instead of Succession 4.0 it is called Communication Server 1000 Release 4.0) and after 30,000+ calls we have not seen a single 'stuckcall'.  Our VTO would get stuck in consult; inbound, etc. as well and now we never have to monitor it. Tserver options rlsextconsult and the dta's have to be set correctly. Anyways, if you upgrade the PBX software and use a 7.0 Tserver, I think you will resolve the issues.

jstyles

Agent Tricks / Bad Habits
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 1970, 09:00:00 AM »
If anyone could send the list being discussed , it would be much appreciated

PhoneBear

Re: Nortel Meridian problems
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2006, 01:03:59 AM »
Perhaps you could post the list.  Since there are may requests for it.  :)

Simon_OBrien

« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2006, 09:09:55 PM »
lol, just send everyone a copy! (me too) ;).....
- I wouldn't mind either if that's ok?

regards

Si

Simon_OBrien

« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2006, 09:15:22 PM »
Anton,

Yes still experience same issue.  Running 6.5 TServer with MLS link.  Heard issues are resolved in 7.0, but still waiting to hear from customers who upgraded and no longer see these issues.

Tony

Hi, the site I work at currently has Genesys 7.0 with Symposium 61 and 71 optin switches We have been up and 'stumbling' for approx 14 months. We have 2 sites running virtual with one site having continuous problems with lock ups and 1 way calls etc

Version 7.0 has its issues.

Si

Offline Michael

« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2006, 10:28:15 PM »
Tony,

We are in the planning stages of a Succession 4.5 upgrade on our PBX. We have been told by Genesys and Nortel that this will "eliminate" our issues with hung calls. In the meantime, we have moved to T-Server 7.1.004.01 (all other 7.1 Succession T-Servers had messaging problems and required hotfixes). Since doing so, we have seen a very significant reduction in hung agents / DNs.

Mike

Offline jsty40

« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2006, 11:18:01 PM »
could anyone send me a copy of this list of tricks too ?

Thank You ;D

Offline mgcristino

« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2006, 10:16:17 PM »
Where can i find the tricks list? Can you send me

trom

« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2006, 02:02:16 AM »
Can someone please forward me the "list" also...

I have also experienced some of the problems listed here and the solution was to update all the PEPS that are available from Nortel.com...You need to sign up for access or have your Nortel vendor do it. The PEP directly related to the hung agents can be found here:   http://www130.nortelnetworks.com/go/main.jsp?cscat=KASESOLN&internalDocUrl=http%3A%2F%2FQTCFH0MB%2FKanisaSupportSite%2Fsolutions%2F795%2FNORT037194_f.SAL_Public.html#
It is MPLR 17560
Some others are  Genesys users need are MPLR 20510 and MPLR 20820...
When I uploaded these patches most of the issues went away.