Author Topic: Invoke CCXML app via VoiceXML  (Read 1648 times)

Offline clemouk

Invoke CCXML app via VoiceXML
« on: July 02, 2015, 08:43:28 PM »
Hi,

There seems to be pretty limited information from Genesys regarding CCP and CCXML. I'm trying to figure out how to invoke a CCXML application from GVP. The basis for this is that we want to provide a service to engineers to validate a new voice line installation and log the test.

The objective is to have a standard IVR application developed which plays a message and requests customer ID and landline number. Once the engineer hangs-up, the IVR then needs to call a CCXML application to generate an outbound call to the number provided, once connected it should then transfer back to MCP to play a message and log an audit record of the call.

Genesys provide a CCXML reference document but that doesn't detail how to start the application from VXML - this is where I'm a bit stuck :-)

Any ideas, pointers or further information would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Lee

Offline Kubig

Re: Invoke CCXML app via VoiceXML
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 08:47:07 PM »
I think you can invoke CCXML directly from VXML, other way is through transfer to any specific DID which should be mapped to the CCXML IVR profile
Genesys certified professional consultant (GVP, SIP, GIR and Troubleshooting)

Offline clemouk

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 12:18:34 AM »
Thanks Kubig - I thought that was the correct approach; I somehow managed to make it far more complicated in my head than necessary. An hour later I have my test CCXML app runnning.  ;D

Offline gen_den

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2020, 01:53:11 AM »
This posts seems very old, but I am kind of stuck with same problem.
can you please help me how you made it working?