Author Topic: Formulas in Genesys Pulse  (Read 11638 times)

Offline tomparker12

Re: Formulas in Genesys Pulse
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2019, 03:02:41 AM »
So annoying!  >:(

Offline vvrm

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2019, 07:35:09 AM »
When i try to run the widget i am getting below message: No Objects. Please check widget configuration.

Has anyone seen this message before and was able to fix it?

Thanks you.

Offline catanirex

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2019, 04:41:16 PM »
Add objects to monitor...
For example: If you select agents based on an empty agentgroup you will get this error

Offline vvrm

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2019, 04:28:38 AM »
I checked logs and saw a bunch of errors because statistic type is case sensitive. I corrected that issue but still seeing No Objects message. I tried running with a bunch of agents and with single agent, but no luck. Permissions seem to be okay. I tried publishing the widget to the config server and load the widget, but no luck there as well.

Offline jamesmurphyau

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2019, 06:31:42 PM »
Maybe you haven't selected the statistics you want to display? This is one thing I hate the most about pulse - even though you've defined all the stats in the template, when you create a widget you have to select each stat you want to display. This is done on the last tab.. underneath where you select the report type. It's near the "update frequency" setting.

Offline vvrm

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2019, 01:26:32 AM »
Yup. I selected statistics as well. We are currently on version 8.5.104.05. I heard versions below 8.5.106.02 have several bugs and performance issues. Not sure if the issue i am seeing is related.