Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Genesys-related Development / Re: Create Folder type Site
« Last post by terry on Today at 06:57:13 AM »
Shouldn't you also provide owner type and also may be parent's object type and DBID?
« Last post by carpio on Today at 05:41:02 AM »
Created a folder with my user in cme and it worked.
Did this first to make sure I use the correct values to create a site.
You were able to fix this, can you please post the solution as well? Idea here is to share knowledge, as you asked you can also share it

Enviado de meu E6633 usando o Tapatalk

Genesys CTI Technical Discussion / Re: Chatbots
« Last post by cavagnaro on Today at 01:54:40 AM »
The demo image has a quite simple echoer only, no documentation available yet.

Genesys CTI Technical Discussion / Chatbots
« Last post by GMG on Today at 01:44:06 AM »
Hi All,

Anyone here worked on chatbots, I like to test chatbots, if it is possible to test on Genesys Demo Image ?

Regards,
GMG
« Last post by cavagnaro on Today at 01:04:27 AM »
The user you are using has no perm to create objects on that folder. Check it via CME first

VQ are just a small part of the Routing point.
VQ purpose is to clean up and make reporting easier, usually makes more sense in inbound.
Say you have a RP with 3 different possible targets based on a KVP customer_type.
So you have 3 different targets
If you measure the RP only you will have a hard pain in the ars trying to figure out where the customer abandon. That is why VQ exists. At each target you define a VQ, so after the KVP decision was made VQ has Entered = 1 even when the RP had that entered far before, right?
Same for abandoned, if customer abandons it reports to both VQ and RP, however if the call never reached a VQ means customer abandoned during the strategy execution, while listening a guide or something. Those calls need to be marked too so that your customer decides if they affect their Service Level or business continuity level, or something or just ignores it.

Genesys-related Development / Create Folder type Site
« Last post by carpio on Yesterday at 11:56:04 PM »
I'm trying to create a folder of type Site but get the error "No Permission to create object under this folder)

Here my test code:

CfgFolder folder = new CfgFolder(service);
folder.Name = "TEST";
folder.FolderClass = CfgFolderClass.CFGFCSite;
folder.Type = (CfgObjectType)22;
folder.OwnerID.DBID = ten.DBID;
folder.Save();

What am I missing?
I always shut down the WebDAV and RPS as first to make sure the recording will not be lost during the maintenance (MCP will store them locally while the WebDAV and RPS are not available). DUring startup, the WebDAV and RPS is started as last.
Genesys CTI Technical Discussion / Re: Can Call Abandoned in Agent Group Queue?
« Last post by Kubig on Yesterday at 10:47:04 PM »
Call could be marked as abandoned only in case the interaction has not been established - so, it could be abandoned while is in queue or while ringing on agent level
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10