Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Genesys CTI Technical Discussion / Re: Reset IRD counters on specific RP
« Last post by terry on Today at 10:47:59 AM »
In general not possible.
Basically you can disable/enable RP (or alternatively set on this RP URS option event_arrive=none and after that remove this option).
that will reset counters but also URS will reregister on it (and all current calls on RP if any will not be processed or at least their processing might be interrupted).
For me is like this:
OpenMedia is for example a FB interaction (now not custom but standard)

How does WDE knows about it? Because when you install the application and Metadata a new option facebook.can-use is created and recognized.
So you would have to do the same.
Edit the XML file and add an option:

mycustommedia.can-use = true

Then on Media Business Attributes you create this media too, then you create your interactions with this Open media value as media-type

That should work
Genesys-related Development / Re: Chat Widgets SessionData
« Last post by cavagnaro on Today at 02:26:53 AM »
Ok, interaction will be released by the agent but not the customer, right? So then you still have control of it. Just put the survey after the agent target.
Still don't see the complication. The error shown and description by Genesys shows clearly that problem is the lack of IXN server. Which you now have.

Enviado de meu E6633 usando Tapatalk

Genesys CTI Technical Discussion / Re: Reset IRD counters on specific RP
« Last post by hsujdik on Today at 02:26:26 AM »
If there is a way, I'd bet it would through the HTTP console (assuming HTTP console port is configured), but I never actually tried that. Be aware that you can stop URS through this console if you type something wrong... :)

It is not quite well documented, but if you want to play with it, I'd start from this doc:
https://docs.genesys.com/Special:Repository/RouteBehind80.pdf?id=dc063cd5-538c-4423-94a6-c6e28e5b6bd3
« Last post by alejandro.echeverri on Today at 02:02:10 AM »
This is the case description:

Hi

Our customer need when the cobrowse chat is closed, automatically redirect to the survey link and pass the customer data.

We tried with the function session.getUserData but appears the next error:

Sending [{"id":"5","data":{"timestamp":1490884569385,"error":{"description":"Interaction Server is not available","code":52}},"successful":true,"channel":"/service/chat/publish"}]

This is the trobleshooting action text area:

<script>
var _genesys = {
chat: {
templates: 'http://172.20.1.110:8795/static/chatTemplates.html',
ui: {
onBeforeChat: function(chatElement) {   

},
},
onReady: function(chat) {
chat.onSession(function(session) {
session.setUserData({
Prueba: 'Ejemplo'
}).done(function() {
// Data correctly set
}).fail(function(event) {
// Examine event to find out information on what went wrong
});   
session.getUserData('FirstName').done(function(event) {
// event.userData.FirstName is the required value
alert(event.userData.FirstName);
}).fail(function(event) {
// See event.error.code, event.error.description
alert(event.error.code);
})
});   //onSession   
}
}
};
</script>

And this was the Customer Care reply:

Thank you for update.

I had an offline discussion with dev team.

GCB in any case cannot work with getuserdata because GCB does not work with Interaction Server at all. However, GWE can.

GCB/GWE chat is deprecated since 8.5.1 and will be removed in 9.0. Now new customers are officially pushed to Genesys Widgets. The same notice should appear in the GCB documentation in nearest time.

Trust this helps. If doesn’t, I can certainly further have official statement from dev team and can also involve product manager with your requirement.

Regards

Have you executed the script in the database and created tables etc? You find the script in MessageServer install directory
« Last post by cavagnaro on Today at 12:16:06 AM »
Can't access another partner tickets, please post the subject or some details to search it at KB
« Last post by alejandro.echeverri on Today at 12:11:27 AM »
Hi, what we need is the same in this case:

https://genesyspartner.force.com/customercare/CaseDetail?id=5000B00000ap7HoQAI

In that case the example is with CB, but the real needing is do it with widgets.
Genesys CTI Technical Discussion / Reset IRD counters on specific RP
« Last post by cavagnaro on Yesterday at 08:33:33 PM »
Hi guys,
On IRD under monitoring tab, we can see the amount of calls that a specific RP receibed since URS is up. Do you know anyway to zero it without an URS reset? Even bettter...reset a specific RP counter?
Genesys CTI Technical Discussion / Configuring GAX audit log feature
« Last post by smsam2 on Yesterday at 11:51:52 AM »
Hello

** Update **
I should be more specific. I am configuring GAX Audit logging for some of GAX's objects such as OPM or ARM.
Not the usual audit logging for Config Server and SCS.
** End Update **

Can someone tell me what else is needed to configure GAX audit logging for OPM or ARM?
I think the doc in docs.genesys.com is incorrect.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiy-vrNuoPYAhWGxbwKHbWkBGoQFggrMAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.genesys.com%2FDocumentation%2FGA%2F8.5.2%2FDep%2FAuditing%3Faction%3Dpdfpage&usg=AOvVaw3seUKQ6lYUZbc54C-pSL9o

What I have in my notes:

To write to log db
1. in GAX application, set the following Application Option general | auditing | true
2. In MessageServer application, set the following Application Option messages | db_storage | true

To read from log db
1. create a new DAP_auditlog_JDBC between GAX and log DB. Set the DAP Application Option to GAX | role | auditing
2. Configure GAX Connection to this new DAP

I still get the dreaded 500 server error.

Thanks

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10