Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Genesys CTI Technical Discussion / Re: Conference Scenario
« Last post by cavagnaro on Today at 02:38:25 AM »
Maybe you can send call first to the GVP application and then do a conference with the agent, later when agent releases call the GVP remains in control.

Genesys CTI Technical Discussion / Re: Pulse plugin
« Last post by kaybo on Yesterday at 07:11:41 PM »
You know how to postpone it? What I have done, install and show them pair to pair vs a CCPULSE.
Then I grab the most wanted metric, current calls ir current agents on some state.
Result: Ccpulse is real current status.
Pulse...you wait and wait...and keep waiting and bam! Refreshed! But...that number is no longer what is going on...so...they look and ask...but can't you reduce that time? Sure I say, and show them the time refresh ranges. But even tho they see that were not 15 seconds for a refresh... Was a lot more. After that they tell ok...we will continue with CCPulse... I tell them that we can use it for wallboards were they don't require such speed. But they refuse because discrepancy on shown data is huge and would bring a problem of real understanding situations on their platform. A tool that is inaccurate is just unacceptable on a CC and is what Pulse is right now.
Does anyone know if this situation has improved now? I need to compare the two offerings so want a clear view on any known issues with Pulse
Genesys CTI Technical Discussion / Re: CCP show notready reason
« Last post by vmc on Yesterday at 06:52:41 PM »
What version of CCPulse?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Genesys-related Development / Re: GCP8-PSDK certification
« Last post by greg243Kin on Yesterday at 06:13:31 PM »
@cavagnaro Thanks!
Genesys CTI Technical Discussion / CCP show notready reason
« Last post by zhen.ku@gumptech.com.tw on Yesterday at 02:35:45 PM »
Hi guys
I have a problem with CCP.
I want to show the reason for notready by agent and use "Formula".
But sixth line always error,please help.

result.Text = GetUserData();
function GetUserData()
{
var r = "";
r += state.Status;
for(var e = new Enumerator(state.CallData.Filter("Key=AuxReason")); !e.atEnd(); e.moveNext())
 { if (e.item().Key=='AuxReason')
      data = e.item().Value;
   }
return r;
}

Thanks
Genesys CTI Technical Discussion / Re: [UCS] Could not create datasource
« Last post by qoternaud on July 17, 2018, 09:44:19 PM »
Code: [Select]
PATH=/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/home/genesys/bin:/home/genesys/bin:/usr/java/jre1.8.0_171-i586/bin/java
PWD=/opt/genesys/GCTI/bin/UCS_P
JAVA_HOME=/usr/java/jdk1.8.0_171-amd64/
LANG=en_US.UTF-8
HISTCONTROL=ignoredups
SHLVL=1
HOME=/home/genesys
LOGNAME=genesys
CLASSPATH=/usr/lib/ojdbc6.jar

this is what i have now (UCS Host), but i still get the error, i tried both jdk and jde for the PATH
I might be missing on something but, do i just have to put the jdbc path in the bash_profile as done above, or i have to put the file in the java directory ?

It is up to you. You could put the ojdbc8.jar (should match your Java version) on the /usr/java/hre1.8.0_171-i586/lib/ext (for example) and set it in your classpath. It should be in the bash_profile. If you are starting UCS by the Genesys Management Layer (SCI, GAX or GA), you must also restart LCA on the UCS host after setting it in the bash_profile. If you are starting it directly via command line, you should execute
Code: [Select]
source ~/.bash_profile
in order for your current session get those variables.

Ok finally i found , it , i had to install jdbc 8 , then delete complety my DAP because it automatically linked to the DB Server (port 4040) and  create a new one configured with the port of my DB, then set the host
( Genesys Administrator automatically put the DB Server port if you choose the host first in the DAP application )

big thanks to hsujdik !
Genesys CTI Technical Discussion / IVR call flow Logger
« Last post by mdkadarsha on July 17, 2018, 07:09:36 PM »
In Composer IVR Call flow, how to create logs using log4j Logger.
Genesys CTI Technical Discussion / Re: Wallboards
« Last post by vmc on July 17, 2018, 06:09:37 PM »
Does this still exist?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Genesys CTI Technical Discussion / Re: Conference Scenario
« Last post by AK on July 17, 2018, 01:52:56 PM »
Thank you for the response, but this feature works only with Inbound call. Its not applicable for OUtbound call :(
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10