Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Genesys CTI Technical Discussion / Re: CX Insights 9.0
« Last post by cavagnaro on Today at 10:52:21 PM »
Damn...new DB map? Is it any good? Easier to handle?

Enviado de meu E6633 usando o Tapatalk

« Last post by OXE_4400 on Today at 07:27:47 PM »
Nothing common with SAP BO. Its bassed on MicroStrategy 10.10
Genesys CTI Technical Discussion / Re: Workspace Web Edition in Chrome OS
« Last post by cavagnaro on Yesterday at 10:25:39 PM »
Chrome OS is not a supported environment at all.
So they already gave you the solution at your architecture design fault. WebRTC.
Now, what do you need from WebRTC and Genesys?
You need to design that too, which level of integration? If just SIP then try to find a free WebRTC solution and use sip server as gateway to register against it.
Now, for a "free" WebRTC solution, are you ready to pay the future price? Support? Development? Integration? Codecs?

Enviado de meu E6633 usando o Tapatalk

Genesys CTI Technical Discussion / Workspace Web Edition in Chrome OS
« Last post by libra0789 on Yesterday at 11:35:17 AM »
Dear all,
I had tried to install WWE in out testing environment then it can work ( I can see the log-in page in web-browser, log in then call when SIP softphone registered with SIP server in Window, Linux and Mac OSx)
Unfortunately,  I had tried to use this function in Chrome OS, it cannot use "voice channel" because it hasn't SIP softphone.
I had checked with Genesys support then they told me the only way is to use WebRTC which can use the voice via the web browser.
I had tried to download it in Genesys webpage but I cannot because we haven't license for this function.
Does anybody who already work with this function or can know another WebRTC can work with Genesys Environment before can help me to solve this situation?
Thank you so much.
« Last post by vmc on September 22, 2018, 04:41:39 PM »
Is it a complete new solution or still based around a BO universe?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

« Last post by OXE_4400 on September 22, 2018, 04:22:34 PM »
Genesys CX Insights 9.0 User's Guide, release notes was published just yesterday.
Deployment guide not yet, so need to wait a little more.
As far as I know it should be announcement about GCXI GA in closest time.
Well...check OCS logs, stop and unload Campaign, right? If not OCS will keep records on memory (Retrieved)
And again, we don't have magic balls, so at least check your logs and post something you would like someone to take a look at

Hi Guys

Progressive GVP campaign is dialing old records.
The campaign is set to dial from  7am - 9pm Monday - Friday. 7am-6pm Saturday.
campaign stops dialing at 9 and all the records left are the flushed and should not be dialed the following day. How ever we are picking up that left over records are dialed the previous day and we cannot figure out why this is happening, Please help. :(

Kind Regards
Genesys CTI Technical Discussion / Re: How to get Agent ID
« Last post by libra0789 on September 21, 2018, 03:22:16 PM »
i know... but Genesys i am using is limited function because this is not on-premises.. :'(
I had met similar case then IRD only got the employeeID, so solution basically you need to add more DB query , connect urs with config DB dap then get username or any person info via employeeID . I think it is to late but maybe it help for who want to solve this question.
sorry for spam 😊
Genesys CTI Technical Discussion / Re: CCPulse Reporting on NotReady Reason Codes
« Last post by cavagnaro on September 21, 2018, 02:43:41 PM »
That should be the name of your CCPulse Group, when you create the template, the Header Name
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10