Author Topic: CCPulse Stats Not Collating before Start Up  (Read 3054 times)

Tony Tillyer

CCPulse Stats Not Collating before Start Up
« on: January 01, 1970, 09:00:00 AM »
Any9one had an issue whereby the stats are not being gathered before the first session of CCPUlse is run during the day.  Our stats should collate from 12:00am onwards, but it appears that they only begin to collate once the first user of CCPulse opens the application.

Any ideas?

TIA

Marked as best answer by on May 19, 2024, 03:32:31 PM

Ritchie

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 1970, 09:00:00 AM »
  • Undo Best Answer
  • I believe this is some sort of timeout issue.  Statserver will only count stats that have been requested of it  ie when ccpulse starts up and says give me the stats for these agents.  I think, if there is no change in an agent stat for a certain period then statserver will stop counting, until asked again.

Correct me if I'm wrong anyone?

Magnus

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 1970, 09:00:00 AM »
    This could be the result of setting the StatServer option OldStatsRemoveInterval to zero or a value to low.

Check the StatServer docs for further information.

Louisa

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 1970, 09:00:00 AM »
    Documentation recommends that the OldStatsRemoveInterval is set to 4320 (3 days). The value should be minutes expressed as an interger. Changes take affect when the Stat Server is restarted but shoul not be changed when StatServer is running.

This sets the amount of time in minutes that the stats should continue to calculate on Stat Server.