Author Topic: Email interaction routed but cannot be handle  (Read 1398 times)

Offline knromain

Email interaction routed but cannot be handle
« on: May 16, 2018, 07:54:10 AM »
Hi All,

I have a problem with the implementation of genesys email
The interaction is good for the agent but, the toaster is not displayed and the agent is automatically put in not-ready state.
I find this in the logs.

18-05-15 23:18:52.110 [            42] ERROR e.InteractionManager - ESDKInteractionEvent Error: Type Genesyslab.Platform.Commons.Collections.KeyValueCollection is not supported by KeyValueCollection
System.ArgumentException: Type Genesyslab.Platform.Commons.Collections.KeyValueCollection is not supported by KeyValueCollection
   at Genesyslab.Enterprise.Commons.Collections.KeyValueCollection.Add(String key, Object value)
   at Genesyslab.Desktop.Modules.Core.Configurations.ConfigAttachedDataManager.CreateKeyValueCollection(String name)
   at Genesyslab.Desktop.Modules.Core.Configurations.ConfigAttachedDataManager.GetKeyValueCollection(String name)
   at Genesyslab.Desktop.Modules.Core.Configurations.ConfigAttachedDataManager.OverwriteOptions(String value)
   at Genesyslab.Desktop.Modules.Core.Model.Interactions.Interaction.OnRefreshAttachedData()
   at Genesyslab.Desktop.Modules.Core.Model.Interactions.Interaction.Initialize()
   at Genesyslab.Desktop.Modules.Core.Model.Interactions.InteractionManager.ESDKInteractionEvent(IEnvelope`1 tsp)

Offline knromain

Re: Email interaction routed but cannot be handle
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 04:57:42 PM »
Could someone give me a track on this error?

Offline vjicecool

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 06:59:43 AM »
Have you checked agent have the correct skills?

if desktop is keeping him and inactive something needs to look on the IWS app, this may not be related to Email server

Offline gen_den

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2018, 04:24:18 PM »
You should try re-installing IW and also post URS and Interaction server logs for the same.