Author Topic: Create Custom interaction  (Read 1912 times)

Offline cavagnaro

• Administrator
Create Custom interaction
« on: April 12, 2019, 09:52:34 PM »
Hi guys
Having an idea that could help my customer. He receives a set of data from a WebForm to their agents but I would like to send this to WDE so agent can mark a disposition code and create Stats for these interactions on agents. Today is done via an Excel and sucks.

So iWD is basically what would do the job but for this small number and few interactions per day is quite not an option to have such a monster.
How could I create a custom interaction and show it as a Form only on WDE? I know I could create it as an email for example, but would like to make it only a simple interactions. IXN has custom media licenses so my approach would go via that way. IXN has no licensing for connectors.
How could I achieve this?

Thanks

Offline eugene

Re: Create Custom interaction
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 11:18:24 PM »
just brainstorming here, but i'd say the easiest would be to create an interaction via the GMS open media api which should allow you to put it against some IQ.  Apply your routing as needed and the rest is history.

if you go with this approach just make sure you have a connection from GMS to the ixnserver.

Offline ferry

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 07:47:29 PM »
If you have IXNServer already in place you could use either the FileCapturePoint or WebCapturePoint.

Offline eugene

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2019, 11:26:52 PM »
If you have IXNServer already in place you could use either the FileCapturePoint or WebCapturePoint.

ferry, i think cav is saying employing the iWD solution to handle these few interactions is overkill which is why i suggested the Open Media API.

Offline cavagnaro

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2019, 01:34:07 AM »
Does any of these need a license?

Offline ferry

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2019, 04:26:00 PM »
You have to check out the licensing, but technically there is no reason to implement the full iWD solution if you just want to use either the FileCapturePoint or WebCapturePoint - this is all built-in functionality of IxnServer, no other components are required.

Offline René

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2019, 04:47:52 PM »
Hi Cav,

You should be fine if you have custom media licenses (3rd party email/callback etc.) as Ixn file/web capture points are not licensed.

R.

Offline cavagnaro

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2019, 01:45:36 AM »
Thanks guys, seems there are 2 possible options, will study each one and try to implement.
Thanks!