Author Topic: Passing AttributeExtensions by Composer strategy?  (Read 3345 times)

This topic contains a post which is marked as Best Answer. Press here if you would like to see it.

Offline hsujdik

Passing AttributeExtensions by Composer strategy?
« on: September 14, 2019, 11:06:31 AM »
Hi all,

Does anyone know how to instruct ORS to request URS to specify the AttributeExtensions on a RequestRouteCall message sent to SIP Server by a strategy built on Composer, when the Target block has the property Session\Detach set to false on that block?

I know that we can set the Orchestration\Hints property on that block, but it doesn't seem to work properly when Detach is false... the generated SCXML lacks the <ixn:redirect> tag which carries the Hints attribute in that scenario.

I tried upgrading to the latest version of Composer and still it didn't work.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
HDS

Offline terry

Re: Passing AttributeExtensions by Composer strategy?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2019, 11:17:23 AM »
setTranslationOverride probably.

Offline hsujdik

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2019, 11:29:54 AM »
Hi terry. Thank you so much for the quick reply. How does it fit in this scenario?
I’m actually interested in including some AttributeExtensions in the RequestRouteCall in order to provide a custom agent-greeting value.

It works fine when the Target block of the Composer strategy has the property Detach=true. When I have it set to false (and I need it for some custom reporting reasons), it stops working.

Should I specify a dummy origination and destination DN with the setTranslationOverride?

Offline terry

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2019, 09:00:15 AM »
Origination is ignored by URS.
As destination specify string [DN]
You probably can look in URS docs for Number Translation.

Offline Lekie_ok

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2019, 03:59:49 PM »
Hi,

I would like to do the same as you guy I would like update agent-greeting in composer so can you suggest me how to do it.

As your message before you set in target block and  Orchestration/Hints ?? and how to update it?

Regards,
Lekie

Offline hsujdik

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2019, 09:14:46 PM »
Hi,

I would like to do the same as you guy I would like update agent-greeting in composer so can you suggest me how to do it.

As your message before you set in target block and  Orchestration/Hints ?? and how to update it?

Regards,
Lekie

Hi, Lekie.

First of all, you have to create a variable and assign an object with the AttributeExtensions that you want to set. For example:

var_hints = {'extensions': {'agent-greeting': "audio/someaudio.wav", 'customer-greeting': "audio/anotheraudio.wav"}};

Then, on the Target block, you specify that variable (in the example var_hints) as the value of the property Hints.

This works fine if the property Session/Detach is set to true (default). My question here is how to make it work when the Detach is set to false. If you find out, please let me know

Offline hsujdik

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2019, 09:29:18 PM »
Origination is ignored by URS.
As destination specify string [DN]
You probably can look in URS docs for Number Translation.

Hi, terry,

Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately, this is not what I am looking for :(
I'm trying to change other parameters of the Request sent by URS

Marked as best answer by hsujdik on September 19, 2019, 07:06:47 PM

Offline terry

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2019, 02:02:49 AM »
SetTransaltionOverride['', '[DN]', '', 0, '', '', 'agent-greeting:audio/someaudio.wav|customer-greeting:audio/anotheraudio.wav']

Offline Lekie_ok

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2019, 03:32:55 PM »
var_RouteHint = {extensions:{'agent-greeting':'/announcement/bell','customer-greeting':''}}

it's working you can try to use this one

Offline hsujdik

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2019, 11:54:52 PM »
var_RouteHint = {extensions:{'agent-greeting':'/announcement/bell','customer-greeting':''}}

it's working you can try to use this one

Hi Leike. Thanks. That is the way I use when the Detach is set to true... I'll test terry's suggestion to see if it works through Composer instead of IRD in this particular scenario

Offline hsujdik

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2019, 03:38:50 AM »
Thank you terry. ORS telling URS to execute the Translation Override actually worked in that scenario. I'm going to check if the multi-site everything keeps working but on a single site it works perfectly. The function in Composer is very similar to IRD:

Code: [Select]
_genesys.queue.translationOverride(system.InteractionID, '', '[DN]', '', 0, '', '', 'agent-greeting:music/greeting.wav|customer-greeting:music/silence.wav');