Author Topic: Oubound push preview LIFO  (Read 1611 times)

Offline Naveen Kancharla

Oubound push preview LIFO
« on: February 15, 2020, 04:42:27 AM »
I have got requirement where Outbound dailer should dial / route last uploaded record first to an agent and also update you that the record is dynamically uploading into calling list.
I have tried configuring dailing filter but it won't work as per requirement  since ocs stores the record into cache i.e in retrieve state . Is any one faced or implemented such scenario??
It's a push preview dailing mode setup with blended inbound process.

Offline cavagnaro

• Administrator
Re: Oubound push preview LIFO
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2020, 12:10:08 AM »
Wait so your older customers who are waiting for a call back, you just ignore them? If you can't work the whole list that is a capacity issue. This is quite not doable unless somehow you tell OCS to load new records every short window of time, say, 10 seconds... But still that would kinda kill the concept of "priority" customers as any other may come in. Usually yo call olders first because you offered them a callback, you make a commitment with them and you created an expectation. If you don't call them back they will simply call in again, with less willing to be part of the call back and end up putting a negative feeling into that option. So be quite careful with what customers ask... Think a little bit beyond into the future on what would happen if you apply such configuration

Enviado de meu SM-N9600 usando o Tapatalk

Offline Naveen Kancharla

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2020, 04:07:15 AM »
Thanks for the update
Actually same has been updated to business but they where looking for real time record support solution. Also tried by checking into genesys knowledge centre and I found the required functionality in CX Contact document where LIFO Concept has been introduced but it's on cloud based environments. So planning to do work around in on premise environment. Is it doable??

Offline Janis

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2020, 04:55:09 AM »
Maybe we can use negative priority increment in the strategy which is delivering push preview records?

Offline cavagnaro

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2020, 04:56:06 AM »
Strategy is after OCS buffering... So no

Enviado de meu SM-N9600 usando o Tapatalk

Offline caractacus

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2020, 05:04:32 AM »
Thanks for the update
Actually same has been updated to business but they where looking for real time record support solution. Also tried by checking into genesys knowledge centre and I found the required functionality in CX Contact document where LIFO Concept has been introduced but it's on cloud based environments. So planning to do work around in on premise environment. Is it doable??

CX Contact can be installed on premise, but I don't believe that it is generally available at the moment