Author Topic: Expand or Collapse the WDE CaseDataView panel via code  (Read 2935 times)

Offline DeonsSGGU

Expand or Collapse the WDE CaseDataView panel via code
« on: March 12, 2020, 07:29:20 PM »
Hi

I was wondering if someone can can give me some guidance on how to expand or collapse the CaseDataView panel on the WDE interaction window via code.
(Top-Left view that contains the actual case data of the interaction)

The basic idea is to force this area to be minimized when the interaction window is opened.

Genesys stores most of the windows states on shut down, but not this one.

Thank You
Help will be much appreciated

Offline gen_rtfm

Re: Expand or Collapse the WDE CaseDataView panel via code
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2020, 03:22:07 AM »
I'd try checking which parameter controls the caseview by examining the agents annex prior to; and after expand/collapse operation in WDE client and then set the option in a transaction you then attach in routing strategy (default key in userdata is IW_OverrideOptions).

That way you can control the behavior for each routed interaction, without adding a WDE customization.

This is not something I've tried but I'd try it before attempting to control it via code customization.

Br

Skickat från min F8331 via Tapatalk

Offline DeonsSGGU

Re: Expand or Collapse the WDE CaseDataView panel via code
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2020, 04:51:12 AM »
Thank you for the reply

I will check that but a we got feedback some time ago that the case data window expand/collapse is one of very few parameters that is not controlled via the agent annex.

I do agree that doing this without customization would be the way to go.
I will double check if I can find this in the agent annex following your suggestion.

Thanks