Author Topic: SIP Server establishes the nailed-up connection on the first customer call.  (Read 228 times)

Offline akarachi

Hello Guys

I have followed Genesys documentation to create Naledup connection where the agent gets a call on the first customer call and then upon release of that call the call stays connected
       https://docs.genesys.com/Documentation/SIPS/8.1.1/Dep/NailedUp#t-2

I do not believe I need to create a Trung group with GCTI::PARK  which I believe is a function of Media server
and I have the option in WDE voice.login,dnless set to true that gives me the ability to add a new phone number in WDE upon login. but as soon as I try to log in the Place is put in a OOS and I am not able to log in and my nailed up connection never gets initialted. can you please help.

Offline cavagnaro

• Administrator
So..you follow documentation but not all of it?
The idea is that the agent stays connected even after call release...nailed

Offline akarachi

so I have an extension provisioned with the necessary options. and WDE is allowing me to put in a secondary number, but as soon as I try to log in an agent to that location. I get DN OOS and cannot log in that agent in WDE, so the nailed up connection never happens ie the call never reaches the agent and stays in queue for ever.

thanks

Offline cavagnaro

• Administrator
I do not believe I need to create a Trung group with GCTI::PARK

So...where do you think you call is going to be nailed against to?

Offline akarachi

so gcti::park is a hidden functionality of SIP server ie available by default. The issue is that I as soon as we log into WDE the agent VOICE is put OOS. I did try putting in the gateway IP directly in the SIP contact it allowed me to log in but the outbound call is never initiated to get me nailed up

Offline cavagnaro

• Administrator
so gcti::park is a hidden functionality of SIP server ie available by default. The issue is that I as soon as we log into WDE the agent VOICE is put OOS. I did try putting in the gateway IP directly in the SIP contact it allowed me to log in but the outbound call is never initiated to get me nailed up
It is not hidden... Search in documentation for Nailed agents...

Enviado de meu SM-N9600 usando o Tapatalk