Author Topic: Genesys error codes etc.  (Read 4077 times)

This topic contains a post which is marked as Best Answer. Press here if you would like to see it.

Offline marc-i2x

Genesys error codes etc.
« on: March 26, 2020, 10:38:08 PM »
Hi!

we are working on an active recording solution for Genesys. We have received the platform sdk for this, but the documentation is rather scarce...

As a start, I'm looking for a reference for the various codes used when communicating with TServer. My current code looks like this

IMessage request = RequestPrivateService.Create(
                                3013, // GSIP_RECORD_START
                                eventEstablished.ThisDN,
                                eventEstablished.ConnID,

Where can I get a proper definition of the 3013 from? And where are the errors (e.g., 41) defined?

Thanks for any help!

Marc

Offline Kubig

Genesys certified professional consultant (GVP, SIP, GIR and Troubleshooting)

Offline marc-i2x

Re: Genesys error codes etc.
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2020, 12:24:46 AM »
Thanks for the quick response! I'm aware of this documentation, but cannot find the specific information that I'm looking for... Is there a comprehensive list of Genesys PSDK error codes somewhere?

Offline cavagnaro

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2020, 05:37:44 AM »
There are no "PSDK" errors, errors come from the component you are trying to connect to.
Your question was the meaning for 313, check the class and what is that parameter intended to be

Marked as best answer by marc-i2x on March 31, 2020, 08:39:49 AM

Offline hsujdik

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2020, 09:15:43 PM »
Hi!

we are working on an active recording solution for Genesys. We have received the platform sdk for this, but the documentation is rather scarce...

As a start, I'm looking for a reference for the various codes used when communicating with TServer. My current code looks like this

IMessage request = RequestPrivateService.Create(
                                3013, // GSIP_RECORD_START
                                eventEstablished.ThisDN,
                                eventEstablished.ConnID,

Where can I get a proper definition of the 3013 from? And where are the errors (e.g., 41) defined?

Thanks for any help!

Marc

Error 41 is Client not Registered.

You can check the TLib error codes on SIP Server deployment guide, Chapter 6: T-Library Functionality Support, Error Messages:
https://docs.genesys.com/Special:Repository/81fr_dep-sip.pdf?id=278979454427&page=Documentation/SIPS

Offline marc-i2x

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2020, 06:01:14 PM »
Error 41 is Client not Registered.

You can check the TLib error codes on SIP Server deployment guide, Chapter 6: T-Library Functionality Support, Error Messages:
https://docs.genesys.com/Special:Repository/81fr_dep-sip.pdf?id=278979454427&page=Documentation/SIPS
Great! Thanks so much!