Author Topic: Complete end-to-end queue+agent group report  (Read 1845 times)

This topic contains a post which is marked as Best Answer. Press here if you would like to see it.

Offline marmota

Complete end-to-end queue+agent group report
« on: May 06, 2020, 04:08:57 PM »
Hi!

Can you please advise whether CCPulse has single report where I can see calls metrics from the beginning of queue till the end of call.

Classical objects, as you know, are AG and VQ split to different reports. Is there any possibility to see such metrics as SL, Queue time (Queue metrics), AHT, Hold etc. (Agent metrics) in one report?

I'm not 100% sure but as I remember in Cisco/Avaya there were such reports - when you can see whole picture for split/skill/hunt group at one place.

Offline marmota

Re: Complete end-to-end queue+agent group report
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 04:12:47 PM »
I didn't dig in details but this seems appropriate:
https://docs.genesys.com/Documentation/PSAAS/latest/RPRT/HRCXIQuSmry

But it's for Cloud.

Offline cavagnaro

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2020, 06:26:40 AM »
CCPulse is real time, and a consolidate Statistic vision, you don't have details per-call on a Real Time interface...imagine a CC with 10K per hour, or just 500....what a mess.
What you want is a historical component, to sit and analyze in a DB a full call scenario, do maths, comparisons, etc, that is Business Intelligence, Data Analysis, not a task for a supervisor.
So, you are looking for InfoMart.

Offline marmota

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2020, 04:43:05 PM »
Hi Cavagnaro,
thanks for the reply.

I guess I didn't formulate the question correctly.
I asked about summarized metrics such as SL, AHT etc - not relatevely to each call but to general objects such as VQ and AG. Hence DataMart is enough - ne need to dig to the call level.

The question is how to summarize data to (VQ+AG) summary.

I understand that these are two different objects - there is no balue for AHT for VQ and there is no SL for AG. but generally when we speak about regular call it is easier for business not to split these two objects (VQ and AG) but to see one report for both of them inb one line.

I remember there were such reports at Avaya when you hav Hunt group (=VQ at Genesys) and Skill (~virtual AG at Genesys) in one report although some metrics are not applicable to them directly.

I found similar discussion here: http://www.sggu.com/smf/index.php/topic,5403.msg23519.html#msg23519

An yes the first answer that comes - it's not possible.

But then I found the report (left link in previous post: https://docs.genesys.com/Documentation/PSAAS/latest/RPRT/HRCXIQuSmry)

As you can see for Cloud there is a single report when you can see both SL and AHT in one place while the are applicable to different objects.

So, let me redefine the question:
is there aby option at CCPulse to create the report where:
- we can mix objects (such as VQ and AG)
OR
- we use mix metrics not applicable* directly for the object (let's say AHT for VQ)

* yes, generally AHT (hold, ACW etc.) is not applicable for VQ but in many cases when you have relation 1:1 between AG and VQ it is applicable

Marked as best answer by marmota on May 09, 2020, 12:20:28 PM

Offline cavagnaro

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2020, 11:16:46 PM »
Ah ok
Via CCPulse, no
Via external BI, sure, you "can"...what that screenshot doesn't tell you is...what happens when a call jumps over two agent groups? Several VQ?
Genesys somehow showing simple ACD reports (line straight forward) and not the complexity their routing allows and which is something why he is one of the bests if not the best in routing...(Just Routing lol)

So, can you build via CCA DB and a simple call flow? Yes...you associate them logically and build a query that satisfies you.
Cloud has no CCA and has another reporting set

Offline marmota

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2020, 11:20:05 PM »
Thanks for the answer!