Author Topic: Call Center testing  (Read 6264 times)

This topic contains a post which is marked as Best Answer. Press here if you would like to see it.

alan

Call Center testing
« on: January 01, 1970, 09:00:00 AM »
I'm looking to do some testing for my new Genesys install.  Do you know anybody that can simulate call center busy hours, real life traffic????

Victor

Call Center testing
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 1970, 09:00:00 AM »
Well, there is always a simulator by Genesys you can use. There are also a lot of load generators on the market you can look into, depending on how serious you are.

I would suggest starting with the simulator since you would be able to accomplish a lot of the testing with it.

Hope it helped,

Vic

Richard

Call Center testing
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 1970, 09:00:00 AM »
If you want to do end to end testing try to get Hammer IT for load testing and some Call Generators from Ameritec for example. They support E1. T1 and Analog interfaces. Of course you can use a Lucent or M1 simulator for testing as well.

Marked as best answer by on March 27, 2024, 02:21:17 AM

Offline reign.call

Re: Call Center testing
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 11:45:46 PM »
  • Undo Best Answer
  • Drive Hiring Performance Improvement with our Call Center Hiring and Assessment ... The right employees are the key to success in any contact or call center. The Call Center Skills Test, from which a four-page report is provided to the client, is ideal for evaluating the potential of candidates,Call Center Software...

Offline genesC

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 11:05:07 AM »

An excellent performance is the key to succeed in the call center career. All agents must be witty and smart especially in communicating. They should be very competitive as they are battling with thousands of applicants.
    « Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 01:30:13 PM by genesC »

Offline ronaldgrice

• Telemarketing Companies - Top Telemarketing Call Center Services
    « Reply #5 on: August 04, 2012, 10:50:05 AM »
    If you want to do end to end testing try to get Hammer IT for load testing and some Call Generators from Ameritec for example. They support E1. T1 and Analog interfaces. Of course you can use a Lucent or M1 simulator for testing as well.

Well I agree with him. I would have suggest so. Hopefully this will help you. Go on & good luck.

Ronald T. Grice
    TMC - Call Center Consultant