Author Topic: Genesys Voice Platform Vxml Tag Extensions  (Read 5374 times)

abull

Genesys Voice Platform Vxml Tag Extensions
« on: March 01, 2008, 07:14:11 AM »
I'm in the process of creating our first Genesys Voice Platform IVR app. using dot Net(company requirement), Vxml & GVP 7.5.  I frequently use Genesys Studio to create examples so I can get an idea of how to proceed.  While working on transfer code I used Studio to create transfer code to look at and I found the <transfer> tag was different than I expected.  Instead of <transfer>, Studio created <genesys:transfer>!  I've looked all through the documentation we've received and the Genesys Knowledge Base and can't find anything on this particular tag extension.  Does anyone out there have any information or documentation they can share with me concerning Genesys extensions to Vxml tags?   Oh by the way, I've discovered that there are, apparently, at least 4 other tags with Genesys extensions for them, <genesys:param>, <genesys:field>, <genesys:menu> & <genesys:record>.  I was able to find examples of these tag extensions being referenced in the Genesys Voice Platform 7.5 VoiceXML 2.1 Reference Manual on pages 52, 112, 114, 115 & 117.  However I couldn’t find any definition of these tags and their functions in this manual.