0 (0%)
Avaya style reports
4 (57.1%)
GAD replacement
2 (28.6%)
WFM-lite
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Time to shake up development  (Read 6044 times)

Offline Adam G.

• Still Gorgeous.......
Time to shake up development
« on: August 01, 2008, 05:45:44 PM »
Guys, Gals (and Vic),

I've decided that it's time to shake things up a little.  ;D  ;D

To this end I'm going to create some products we can all use with our Genesys systems. The question is what do I do first? (All the products already exist as proof of concepts  ;D).

The first product is what I call slice and dice reporting. This is call reporting that would allow reporting by up to 40 different dimensions. Each dimension is configurable so you could have one for your site, one for the agent groups, one for the agent's ID, one for the outcome code and so on. The data would be provided aggregated but with drill-down capability.

The second product is designed to provide Avaya style reporting. I know a lot of Avaya users who love their reports and don't like the Genesys ones. This would provide the following reports;
  • Queue Report
  • Agent-Queue Report
  • Agent System Performance Report
  • Agent Login-Logout Report

Product number three would be a thin client softphone as I think GAD is sloooooow, boring to look at and not a very efficient use of the agent's cluttered desktop.

The final product is a light WFM. Light? The schedules won't be automatically created as these would have to be manually created by the supervisors.

As it stands today, no further Genesys licenses are required to run any of these products  :) I know the details are thin, but can I have your votes please? Just post your questions below.

Regards,

Pavel
I continue to be tortured by Genesys

Offline cavagnaro

• Administrator
Re: Time to shake up development
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2008, 12:52:50 AM »
 ;D So cool Pavel! What would the GAD replacement would include?
I have no idea on how Avaa repots looks like...so a screenshot would be nice :)

Do you already have this products working or will start from scratch?

Thanks again!

Offline Adam G.

• Still Gorgeous.......
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 09:20:29 PM »
Hi Cav,

You asked about Avaya reports. The following stats are saved as 15 min aggregated data. You asked about how far I'm with development, well the answer is 95% done. The stats currently are written to a text file so all that is left to do is DB integration.

Queue
Contact Queue Identifier - The queue to which the call is reported against.
Received Contacts - This is the number of calls that arrive in the period.
Handled Contacts - This is the number of handled Contacts answered during this interval on this Contact Queue.
Abandoned Contacts - This is the number of Contacts that were abandoned on this Contact Queue during this interval.
Handled within Grade of Service – This is the number of handled calls started during this interval that were handled within a particular time range.
Abandoned within Grade of Service – This is the number of Contacts abandoned during this interval that were abandoned within a particular time range.
Handle Time - This is the handle time (plus Hold Time) of handled calls during this interval on this Contact Queue.
Work Time – This is the After Contact Work (or WrapUp) Time against handled contacts during this interval on this Contact Queue.
Queue Delay Time – This is the Total Contact Delay Time (Queue Time) on this Contact Queue before the calls are distributed to agents during this interval.

Received Handled Aban Ans-GOS Aba-GOS HandleTime WorkTime Distributed Q-Delay
Sales_Voice    6        4       2    3       1       1199       245      3           485
Billing_Voice  8        5       0    4       0       1451       598      6           655
Support_Voice  3        3       0    0       0       2004       182      3           210

Agent-Queue
Contact Queue Identifier - The queue to which the call is reported against.
Agent ID - This is the Agent Logon ID value
Handled Contacts - This is the number of calls answered by this Agent on this Contact Queue during this interval.
Handle Time – This is the handle time (plus Hold Time) of handled calls by this Agent on this Contact during this interval.
Work Time – The time the Agent spent in a Work state (After Contact Work or WrapUp) associated with previous handled contacts on this Contact Queue during this interval.
              Agent ID Handled HandleTime WorkTime
Sales_Voice   3001     3       925        181
Sales_Voice   5633     1       274        64
Billing_Voice 3001     1       290        131
Billing_Voice 5633     4       1161       467
Support_Voice 3001     2       1336       121
Support_Voice 5633     1       668        61

Agent-System
Agent ID - This is the Agent Logon ID value.
Ready Time - The total time the Agent spent in Ready state while logged in during this interval.
Not Ready Time – The total time the Agent spent in a Not Ready state while logged in during this interval.
Outbound Contacts - The number of outbound contacts made by this Agent and completed during this interval.
Outbound Handle Time – The total handle time of Outbound Contacts made by this Agent and completed during this interval.
Login Time – The total time the Agent was logged in during this interval.

AgentID InternalCalls InternalTime ReadyTime NotReadyTime OutCalls OutTime LoginTime
3001    1             180          201       72           0        0       1800
5633    0             0            78        0            1        72      1800

Agent Login\Logoff Report
Agent ID - This is the Agent Logon ID.
Signon Time The time of the Agent’s logon.
Signoff Time - The time of the Agent’s logoff.

3001 08:00:00 10:00:44 BREAK
3001 10:30:45 12:30:01 LUNCH
3001 13:13:00 13:50:00 FILING
3001 14:30:00 17:00:00 LOGOUT

( I think I can hear people at Genesys having heart attacks......)

Cheers,

Pavel

Offline cavagnaro

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 11:35:14 PM »
One more question, will the user need some SDK license for this? Or you are just using the common monitoring DN feature? This looks very interesting

Offline Adam G.

• Still Gorgeous.......
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 12:25:24 AM »
One more question, will the user need some SDK license for this? Or you are just using the common monitoring DN feature? This looks very interesting

Not at the moment  ;)

Offline victor

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2008, 11:57:39 AM »
Hi, Pavel,

I think that we have let development part of the forum go to waste, because I simply did not have enough time for it. But, I do not see situation changing any time soon, so I might as well commit now and just push the thing through.

I think reporting is a very good idea; however, I think that it would be better if we have products to compliment existing Genesys architecture, thus build on top of ICON, WFM, and so on. What do you think?

Best regards,
Vic