Author Topic: Infomart Outbound Table CONTACT_ATTEMPT_FACT  (Read 4135 times)

Offline unfaced

Infomart Outbound Table CONTACT_ATTEMPT_FACT
« on: March 23, 2010, 06:28:14 PM »
Hi there,

it has been a while since I visited here the last time, so Hello again.

If have some serious Question about the table CONTACT_ATTEMPT_FACT in Infomart.

Strangly it seems that this table is filled only randomly - and I do not really know why.
The Manual from Genesys itself is at least for me not good enough on this issue and I like to know,
under what circumstances will this table be filled.

The needed Field Options are set asexplanied in the Deployment guide, so I would expect one entry for every Record in the Calling list made.

thanks,
kind regards
Alex

Offline phil

Re: Infomart Outbound Table CONTACT_ATTEMPT_FACT
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 10:39:10 PM »
hi alex,

have u excluded problems on the ICON for Outbound related Data?->make some OutboundCalls and check the log if ICON is gathering data.
What time ranges are effected? Is data missing for some day or just on some hours on a day?
Is it a ICON dedicated Server Application for Outbound Data? If yes, is it on the same host as the OCS?

Just some ideas for nwo to approximate to the causation.

Cheers

Phil
- Time Zone is CEST -

Offline unfaced

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 11:48:19 PM »
Hi Phil,

Yeah, ICon actually gets Data.
Data is Missing as it seems for me, randomly. I mean I have Data for nearly all days, but not all the Data.

This ICon does nothing but collecting Outbound Data, Other ICons are gathering Voice and CFG Data and is not running on the same VM Host as the OCS.

Thanks for your effort
kind regards
Alex

Offline phil

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2010, 12:22:25 AM »
hey alex,

hm, strange. possibly ICON was down for a while. Sounds like you're not sure, what data is missing, respectivle from what time. If you knew the time, you could have a look in the ICON log if ICON worked properly on that date/time. If so, you should review Infomart and ICON Config. Just post it here, if u like.
Afaik Genesys recommends running the ICON_Outbound on the same Host as OCS. But since you're using VM Ware, it's prolly the same hardware anyway. In addition, it's not mandatory and should not cause such fault scenario.

I think its crucial to know from what time data is missing. You need to reproduce it, if you dont know.

Greets

Phil

- Time Zone is CEST -

Offline unfaced

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2010, 08:57:29 PM »
I just wanted to share the solution to my problem here:

ICon can only provide historical Outbound Data if ICon with role gos is available when Outbound Server starts caching records from a calling list.

So if ICon fails during an Outbound Campaign running, you have to restart ICon immediately and then you have to wait until new records are beeing cached by ocs. Only the new cached records can then be processed by ICon.

thanks phil for your effort.
kind regards
Alex

Offline abdel

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2021, 12:29:35 AM »
I have the same issue,
CONTACT_ATTEMPT_FACT sometimes populated sometimes not, however records exists in ICON database and interact_fact and interaction_resource_fact
I can't see anything in infomart logs.
Any idea why this happens?