Author Topic: Outbound Progressive Campaign Multiple Skill  (Read 2230 times)

Offline rpalma

Outbound Progressive Campaign Multiple Skill
« on: May 08, 2013, 06:01:39 AM »
Hi,

I need some help implementing an outbound progressive scenario.

We have 1 calling list with an custom field "origin_line_skill", that can have 20 different values.

To execute this calling list/campaign we have a campaign_group "Group_X".

How can i process this records in progressive mode and deliver only to the agents with skill in "origin_line_skill" custom field?

Its possible?

Thanks in advance.

Offline cavagnaro

• Administrator
Re: Outbound Progressive Campaign Multiple Skill
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 06:39:11 AM »
Not a good idea. OCS will monitor the AG associated to a campaign which can have 1000 agents, and in your skill only 10.
So OCS will dial for all 1000 agents and after that will deliver calls only for 10...generating abandons, queues, poor hit ratio.
What you must do is create 20 calling lists and associate each CL to an AG which can be a Virtual or Normal and filter them by skill.

Offline rpalma

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 02:51:05 AM »
Hi cavagnaro

I didnt explained well.

I need to dial from a calling list to a campaign group X, but only when i have a agent with a skill defined in a custom_field of the record.

Scenario:

Record 1: custom_field value = CEB Campaign_Group = Group_A 

Group_A its a virtual group filled with agents that have skills (CEB, CDI, CDT, ANF, A, B , C, XXX)

Agent 1 its ready but doesnt have skill CEB - no dial
Agent 2 its ready and have skill CEB - the dial will be done

Offline cavagnaro

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2013, 04:32:15 AM »
Yes I did undestand well your question.
Look well what you are even posting and do a run of the campaign on your head.

VAG with 2 agents, each with 1 skill. So VAG status is ready and agents on it are 2, correct?
Now OCS will see this 2 agents as possible targets, BECAUSE it is the Agent Group for that campaign.
Forget the CALLING LISTS. You have a dialing filter already there but that only determines WHAT numbers you want to be dialed.

So lets say the Calling list has now 4 records based on your DIALING FILTER and 2 AGENTS logged in and READY on your VAG.

Now you expect that Genesys by some magic powder will dial only for 1 agent which has a SKILL Y that by coincide matches the value on your calling list...won't happen. If you understand well the OCS solution will understand why not.

Solution:
1. Create Several VAG and assign them to a single campaign. Launch only the VAG you want to be dialed. Again, if you mess with the Dialing filter and select another VAG will still be dialed
2. Create different campaigns with separated CALLING LISTS and VAG for each "SKILL/BUSINESS RULE" you want to be dialed. Safer.

Offline rpalma

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2013, 05:00:48 AM »
Hi cavagnaro,

Has you said, i was expecting some magic power, because i understand well OCS.

I arleady created the separated calling lists, campaign groups and campaigns, but our client dont want to manage the agent skills.

Many Thanks.