Author Topic: Adding queue or agent group to existing workspace in ccpulse  (Read 2336 times)

Offline S2H

Adding queue or agent group to existing workspace in ccpulse
« on: January 19, 2016, 05:09:59 PM »
Hi,
     Whenever i add a new a queue or an Agent group in the Configuration Manager, it does not automatically come into a CCPulse (existing) Workspace. Is there a way to make that happen?

eg:
For agents, if we create the view “Create Real-Time V/AG Dynamic membership”, we can achieve that.
For queue & AgentGroup level, is anything possible?
Thanks in advance.

Offline cavagnaro

• Administrator
Re: Adding queue or agent group to existing workspace in ccpulse
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 01:52:35 AM »
On last CCPUlse versions right click the top CCPulse hierarchy object and select "Add objects"

Offline cavagnaro

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 03:24:06 AM »
Or you enable or disable the auto update, then as said, you have a box where you tick and there you go
What are you complaining about?
If you have procedures and steps those things get easily fixed

Offline nonny

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2016, 04:45:30 PM »
A cav says, new version supports adding new objects to a workspace.  So far the limitation is that there needs to be existing objects of the same type already ie if your workspace only contains agent groups (persons) you can't add vq's in later.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Offline nonny

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2016, 04:46:22 PM »
In older ccpulse versions you also had to have ccpulse open when the objects were created in CME.

Offline S2H

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2016, 04:43:43 PM »

Thanks for your valuable information.

In the Genesys Release notes ( CCPulse Release Number 8.0.200.13 ), they have mentioned as,

"CCPulse+ now correctly updates objects in the objects at the Objects pane and View area when an object is changed in the configuration layer.
Previously, when an object is changed in the configuration layer, objects were updated at the Objects pane, but were not updated at the View area ".

I am using CCpulse version 8.0.200.14. And, I made some changes by adding a new agent group in the configuration manager, it got reflected in the CCPulse objects pane but not in the view pane.

Offline nonny

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2016, 05:28:18 PM »
Probably depends on how you interpret "change".  You're adding a new object, not changing an existing one.  New objects will appear in the objects panel, but even on new versions of CCPulse you need to manually select a view to add it to.

Offline cavagnaro

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2016, 09:48:13 PM »
View, obvisously won't apply as that is an object you selected specific metrics about. How can CCPulse know what metrics you wanna apply to it?