Author Topic: WDE Disposition Customization  (Read 7272 times)

Offline aroyappan

WDE Disposition Customization
« on: May 10, 2016, 11:46:13 AM »
Hi,

I'm trying to modify InteractionExtensionSample, to display disposition next to contact and response tab. When i do that my Interaction Window is blank.

Is it possible to move the disposition to the right panel next to contact and response tab?

Regards,
Royappan
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 11:48:02 AM by aroyappan »

Offline abudwill

Re: WDE Disposition Customization
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2016, 06:12:11 PM »
Your question is not entirely clear to me.

First, if a view shows up blank and shouldn't, check IWS logs - likely an exception occurred and the view couldn't finish rendering.

You may need to post a screenshot of what you are talking about.  Those tabs that you speak of are functions/features in IWS (Contact would be UCS, Responses would be standard response library).  Do you want your disposition control to show up inside the views that activate when you click on Contact or Responses?  If so, I would discourage this.  Those tabs are for specific functions, not dispositions.

Consider adding a 3rd tab just for dispositions.

Or better yet just stick your custom disposition control in the left pane if IWS under the call controls.  See Genesys support site for description of regions/views and the hierarchy - this will demonstrate/show you where you can place your new view.

Offline aroyappan

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2016, 12:06:06 AM »
Move Region
I want to move the disposition view to a CaseViewSideButtonRegion (New tab next to Contact & Standard Response). From the Genesys documentation. I see that we can replace the exiting view. I was able to remove the "DispositionCodeView" from the "InteractionDetailsDispositionsRegion" using the below code but couldn't remove the "InteractionDetailsDispositionsRegion" completely.

Code: [Select]
viewManager.ViewsByRegionName["InteractionDetailsDispositionsRegion"].RemoveAt(0);
To remove the view region, it required parent view. How do I get parent view object?
        void RemoveViewInRegion(object parentView, string regionName, string instantiateViewName);

Is it possible to move the disposition view?

Offline aroyappan

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2016, 12:28:23 AM »
I was able to remove the disposition view using the below code:

viewManager.ViewsByRegionName["InteractionDetailsRegion"].RemoveAt(0);

Offline bharath

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 04:21:35 PM »
I want to move the disposition view to a CaseViewSideButtonRegion (New tab next to Contact)

Is it possible to move the disposition view?

If means, how it will be ?

Offline shahzeb

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2019, 04:49:15 PM »
Hi,

Yes it is possible ... I have done it.
email me if you want to know how to do it

shahzeb.iqbal@gmail.com

Offline piotrwl

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2021, 07:19:16 PM »
Is there anyone who can provide a solution to this problem?