Author Topic: Maximum number of RequestRegister  (Read 5593 times)

sharkeye

Maximum number of RequestRegister
« on: August 07, 2007, 04:16:23 PM »
Is there a maximum number of RequestRegisterAddress one can issue through single SDK protocol object? There isn't anything in the documentation regarding this. Can I have hundred of DNs registered through one protocol object using voice platform?

I looked everywhere for something talking about this and the closest I could find was sizing document for Nortel T-Server, which it mentions that SCCS will be the biggest bottleneck, meaning there is no limit on how many DNs one T-Server can support.

Also, has anyone tried issuing multiple RequestRegisterAddress with the same DN? Do I really have to issue one RequestUnregisterAddress once I am done with DN or can I just issue RequestRegisterDn everytime CTI client connects and just forget about unregister command?   ???

Offline bublepaw

Re: Maximum number of RequestRegister
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 03:36:33 PM »
  • Best Answer
  • As for registering for mulitple DN's You should take a look at RegisterAll -> this command enables You to receive all events for all objects monitored by TServer -> the only problem is that with so much information clients are sometimes disconnected by TServer if they are unable to process events.

RequestRegister is valid for connection -> which means each time You connect You must issue RequestRegister. When You disconnect, Your client is removed from every DN it has registered to.

Offline genesysguru

• Genesys Guru Blog
    Re: Maximum number of RequestRegister
    « Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 12:46:12 AM »
  • Best Answer
  • Pawel - what is the advice now that requestRegisterAll has been removed in PSDK 9.0?

Regards