Author Topic: Maximum number of RequestRegister  (Read 3110 times)

sharkeye

Maximum number of RequestRegister
« on: August 07, 2007, 04:16:23 PM »
Is there a maximum number of RequestRegisterAddress one can issue through single SDK protocol object? There isn't anything in the documentation regarding this. Can I have hundred of DNs registered through one protocol object using voice platform?

I looked everywhere for something talking about this and the closest I could find was sizing document for Nortel T-Server, which it mentions that SCCS will be the biggest bottleneck, meaning there is no limit on how many DNs one T-Server can support.

Also, has anyone tried issuing multiple RequestRegisterAddress with the same DN? Do I really have to issue one RequestUnregisterAddress once I am done with DN or can I just issue RequestRegisterDn everytime CTI client connects and just forget about unregister command?   ???

Offline bublepaw

Re: Maximum number of RequestRegister
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 03:36:33 PM »
As for registering for mulitple DN's You should take a look at RegisterAll -> this command enables You to receive all events for all objects monitored by TServer -> the only problem is that with so much information clients are sometimes disconnected by TServer if they are unable to process events.

RequestRegister is valid for connection -> which means each time You connect You must issue RequestRegister. When You disconnect, Your client is removed from every DN it has registered to.

Marked as best answer by on March 24, 2020, 09:02:49 AM

Offline genesysguru

• Genesys Guru Blog
Re: Maximum number of RequestRegister
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 12:46:12 AM »
  • Undo Best Answer
  • Pawel - what is the advice now that requestRegisterAll has been removed in PSDK 9.0?

Regards